GM Collin skin care line was founded in France in 1957 by Dr. Eugénia Lapinet, a dermatologist and pioneer in the use of collagen pellicules, and Monique Moreau, a renowned professional aesthetician. Since 1991, the G.M. Collin dermo-corrective skin care line has been developed and manufactured by Dermo-Cosmetik Laboratories in Montreal, Canada. Initially, the scientific team reformulated existing formulas to adapt them to the North American climate, and throughout the years, they have developed an array of new products derived from recent technologies. Research and Development is a major part of the G.M. Collin chemists' daily program as they systematically work on continued improvements and innovative products.